It is quite likely that many won’t start to seriously think about transition to S/4 HANA until 2022 i.e. three years before the 2025 deadline when SAP claims that companies must be running on HANA in order to remain supported. While there will still be enough time left at that point to start the transition there can are many factors which may become obstacles to your transition or limit your choices. So, why risk these complications by delaying the planning, when you can embark on a steady SAP S/4 HANA journey? Well, transitioning to S/4 HANA can be relatively painless, or deeply disruptive depending on how early you start planning..
• Have you seriously thought about moving to S/4 HANA?
• Is it conversion? Or Greenfield? How to decide?
• How are your current systems and applications performing? Do you have Add-ons?
• What is the Data size? Do you have archival plans? • Have you planned your Custom Code remediation?
• What will be the data migration strategy?
• Do you know a particular methodology or tool?
• Is it going to be within your budget?
Madiba recommends its clients to start planning well in advance and take baby steps to prepare your teams to make a challenging transformation journey appear rather simpler. Madiba has a team of experts and packaged solutions which can streamline your overall transition project.
Madiba has a unique set of specialized services & methodology for preparing its clients much before thethe S/4 HANA journey starts till the realization of the real S/4 HANA conversion benefits such as innovations.
• Value Discovery & Readiness
• Solution Framework
• Data Volume Management
• Custom Code Analysis
• DB Migration Check
• FIORI Apps discovery and UX strategy
• Process Optimization
All these services are bundled with end-to-end testing and reports. The results from these specialized services not only provide you decision insights(such as budget, timeframe, strategy) into planning your transition to SAP S/4 HANA, but also uncover the anomalies in your existing systems, applications and overall setup. By perfroming these services in advance the SAP S/4 HANA conversion project timelines can be crashed drastically and your team can then focus on business/technical innnovations offered by S/4 HANA, rather than on conversion activites. Each service entitles clients to have a dedicated on-site Service Owner.
SNAP is out-of-the box starter pack for SAC created by profiling 1000s of CDS views and several years of experience in data profiling of large enterprise solutions.
S/4 HANA Accelerated Platform for Analytical reporting using SAC(SAP Analytics Cloud).
Madiba AutoSAM is powered by SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is a full software & services management tool that helps you centralize and streamline management of end-to-end business processes. With SAP Solution Manager 7.2 you can centrally monitor, diagnose (RCA) and administer SAP centric hybrid landscapes for Systems and Applications operations. AutoSAM is a turn-key add-on to Solution Manager 7.2, designed to tailor its out-of-the-box features to suit & fit to customer’s specific needs by providing simplified and comprehensive outputs.
1. All in one place. Birds-eye view of all systems and monitors as a one simplified and uniform UI for all stakeholders.
2. Always On. 24X7 Monitoring and Administration Automation
3. Based on industry standards & best practices for medium to highly complex SAP Landscapes AutoSAM offers:
a. Pre-set threshold values and tolerance limits
b. Simple, unified and a consolidated reporting framework
c. Alert and Notification template standards
4. Integrated with Solution Manager 7.2 underlying functionalit
Model Company Consulting. Co-led service delivery for faster time to value for S/4 HANA using Model company scenarios. Cross 13 industries.
Activate based project management using Focused Build.
SAP File Lifecycle Management – Paperless Workflow Automation
A workflow powered, easy to use digital file system that allows offices to digitally simulate their office desk, enabling them to manage their work through digital records which incorporate review comment notings, scanned attachments, external documents, including biometric based authentication along with Digital signatures and facilitate interconnection with SAP ERP entities.
Customers can extend the usage of FLM framework beyond the Digitization of files to create an end to end digital workflow system having digital signatures and biometric integration that can facilitate automated processes in the underlying SAP S/4 HANA system.
Assuming an Organization creates 200 files per day in a calendar year across subsidiaries, FLM can save:
- Approx. 2000000 sheets of paper per year
- File collection, movement and delivery times reduced to ZERO. About 40K man hours saved in automating about 250K file movements
- Average cycle time reduced to THREE days from SEVEN days.
- Savings to the tune of 4.5K $ in storing of physical files digitally.
Each competency is led by a Global Competency Manager from one of the Madiba locations and has average 15+ years of experience.
All the competencies have experienced/certified resources with an average 7-8 years of SAP experience.
More than 80% of our employees are SAP S/4 HANA project experienced, trained or certified.
Digital Transformation & Service Delivery competencies entitles clients to have dedicated* PM or SDM, respectively.